- $5000 donation – was this political? Can we enumerate this actual expense?
- Advertising – can they enumerate what this was spent on with examples and how they track it.
- $168k is spent to clean the streets – how many times a day/week and times is this service performed?
- $38k for security – can they provide their approx. schedule for verification or at least the contract and responsibilities of the private security.
- How many empty stores on average per year were there BEFORE and AFTER the BID?
- MOST IMPORTANT: Can they advise how the BID measures success in terms of BEFORE and AFTER – what metrics are they using and can we review those before and after numbers?
Email Amanda Zenteno <firstname.lastname@example.org>, the 5th ave BID person.
A BID is a money hungry monster with no meaningful benefits
The 5th ave BID devours $450,000 a year of their hard earned money!